Air Flow Stain Removal Liverpool
AirFlow treatment is a pleasant and comfortable oral cleansing therapy. Airflow treatment is used to remove persistent stains on your teeth, plaque and discolouration using a combination of water, compressed air and fine powder particles.
Airflow is a jet cleaning system which works with a simple combination of 3 things, air, sodium bicarbonate and a jet of water. The water and air pressure are used to blast away plaque, while the addition of baking soda acts as a natural pumice to remove superficial stains caused by eating and drinking or smoking. The treatment is pleasant and comfortable and a treatment which suits everyone, even for those with sensitive teeth.
The Benefits to Airflow
- It can remove a heavy build-up of plaque faster and more easily than a scale and polish.
- Pain- free treatment.
- It can remove stains on your teeth.
- It also reaches into periodontal pockets to eliminate bacteria that can cause significant dental problems.
- Prevents caries, gingivitis and periodontitis (gum disease)
- Makes whitening procedures more effective by removing build-up that could hinder bleaching
- It is a minimally invasive and comfortable procedure
- The temperature of the water can be adjusted which is perfect for people who have sensitive teeth
- Your smile will be brighter and healthier after a single visit